Tuesday 26 April 2016

Craft Missions fundraiser

It's been awhile since I used the blog and what a lot of trouble I had getting in and remember the correct passwords etc.......nightmarish stuff....

I'm running a craft night on Friday night, 29th April 2016 for our missions department at church - I'm inviting anybody who would like to attend and make a really lovely frame for somebody special.  Cost is $35 per person/frame/item and if photo frames are not your thing we certainly have enough other things to choose from........if you have never done anything like this, don't let that stop you as we have some lovely ladies who would be extremely happy to help you out on the night!!!  below are some examples of frames that I've made


Boy or beach style photo frame

Wedding or Mothers Day photo frame

Pretty Girly Frame



No comments: