Tuesday 10 July 2012

another prize opportunity!!




Hello. hello.....as Kathie has been unwell of late and hasnt been up to organising a guest DT for this month, I've jumped in. I  have had a play with some products from Scraphappys.....American Crafts "Botanique"range and some twiddleybits chipboard. Kathie has offered another Prima pack of goodies for this month .If you would like to enter....just use one of these layouts (or card) as inspiration, whether it be the colours or layout design or just a scraplift...email your entry to Kathie by the end of the month and be in the running to win the Prima pack (which I'm sure will be awesome as her prizes always are!!) Happy scrapping..... Pauly xx

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Gorgeous LO's and cards Pauly!! Thanks for helping out.....still not on top of my game but will get there.
xoxo

Lizzyc said...

HI.. I have just sent my scrap lift of the card to Kathy's email.. it was just the inspiration I needed to do some scrapping..thanks, I hope you are all having a great day!!xx lizzy

Tina Connolly said...

Thanks for the inspiration.
And get well soon Kathie.